Saturday, October 03, 2009

-oh, please don't ask me why and how I believe (in) you.
I just do.


I don't know how to go back to a normal life.
As much as I try, I can't seem to find a way to remember about my Saturdays on the past two years.
How they've been.
It's a lost day.
Lost in someone's memory.

Sometimes I think that you're the only thing missing on my life for it to be perfect.
Then, I come down to my senses and I remember that perfection doesn't exist.
Not in my life.
I'm wrong.
I'm always wrong.

As usual.

5 Comments:

At 10:33 pm, Anonymous Ventbleu said...

Se construyen tantas cosas, que es dificil retomar el sentido....por eso sigo en el árbol jajaja.

 
At 11:06 pm, Blogger Simbana said...

jajajaja
La locura.
La locura total.

 
At 7:57 pm, Blogger Amía said...

It's fine, you maybe need more time, more than two years

 
At 12:28 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 12:59 am, Blogger Tangerine said...

Mano, este blog, ayer 30 de Noviembre, cumplió 6 años.

báileme ese trompo en una uña.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home